Extraction and filter systems for wire-drawing machines
Cinder dust, emulsion soap, emulsion and grind dust etc. are extracted directly at the tool through specially formed suction hoods. The dusts can be easily transported over long distances and disposed of in big-bags, dust pail or similar. The surroundings stay almost completely free of these dusts.
- Optimal system availability through almost completely dust-free working environment
- Improvement of work safety
- Reduction of health hazards for workers
- Time and cost savings, since the dust do not need to be manually removed by workers at the machine
- Increase in production speed thanks to integrated extraction of excessive material
- Quality improvement through highest process safety