Extraction units and filter systems for the chipping industry
Deltoid plans and builds a wide variety of chipping extraction systems that are specially designed to the customer specifications and the on-site operating conditions.
Chipping and dusts are directly extracted through specially designed suction hoods. In the centrifugal separator (cyclone), the chippings are separated from the airflow. The extracted material can be directly transferred into the recycling plant, in a press, briquetting press or a container. The working environment remains practically chipping and dust free.
- Optimal system availability thanks to a working environment practically free of chippings and dust
- Improvement of work safety
- Reduction of health hazards for the workers
- Time and cost saving, since chippings and dusts do not need to be removed manually by workers at the machine
- Improvement of quality through high process safety